6 Month Comprehensive Classroom Program That Covers UPSC / State PCS History Optional
- Complete UPSC syllabus of UPSC history optional
- Coverage of the syllabus with the new approach as per the charge pattern of the UPSC questions
- Coverage of new concept theories and writing on history of India and world
History is one the most popular optional subject among candidates preparing for UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- History is the only optional subject which benefits in CSE (Prelims), CSE (Mains) as well as in interview. More than 25% of questions asked in General Studies Paper in Preliminary exam are always from History.
- History Benefits in all the 4 papers of General Studies in Civil Services Main Examination. It also covers Essay Paper because every year 1 to 2 essays are asked by UPSC from History and Culture issues.
- History is the only Optional subject that has 100% static syllabus. You don’t have worry about any update or upgradation after preparing the syllabus once.
- More than 50% of questions asked by UPSC in History Papers in Main exam are repetitions from previous year question papers. If you prepare the questions asked by UPSC in last 10 years, you can answer most of the questions easily.
- Many questions from History of India and World are asked by UPSC interview board members, even if you don’t take History Optional.
- History is the only Optional subject which helps in development of analytical skills. This a key requirement for cracking IAS exam.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes